Keynote presentations and featured sessions updates
They’re here! Topics for keynote presentations and featured sessions are in, and you won’t want to miss these standout PASA-PSBA Virtual School Leadership Conference highlights. This year’s conference event is complimentary for members. If you haven’t registered yet, now is the time.
During the conference on October 25-27, start your day by logging into myPSBA for a keynote session each morning at 8:45 a.m. (PASA members without a myPSBA login will receive a direct link to the keynote sessions, sent to the email account used to register for conference.) Then, at your convenience, watch education sessions anytime that week — with your board or on your own, in the office or at home — it’s up to you! A new batch of sessions will be uploaded to myPSBA each day following the keynote. With more than 20 to choose from, you’ll be sure to find some relevant to your needs and interests. See a full list of education sessions and descriptions on the conference website.
- Kimberly Reed, Monday, October 25: “We are the Change! The Power and Evolution of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Education and Leadership”
- Donna Beegle, Tuesday, October 26: “Building Inclusive, Poverty-Informed School Communities”
- Gregg Behr & Ryan Rydzewski, October 27: “14.3 Lessons from Fred Rogers’ Blueprints for Learning”
- “PSERS panel” available starting Monday, October 25
Presenters: Nathan Mains, PSBA CEO; The Honorable Richard Vague, PA secretary of banking and securities; The Honorable Stacy Garrity, PA state treasurer
- “Keeping Children Safe and Secure Online” available starting Tuesday, October 26
Presenters: Fran Sempa, assistant United States attorney, United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania; Daniel Johns, special agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- “Session with the Pennsylvania Auditor General” available starting October 27
Presenter: Timothy DeFoor, auditor general of Pennsylvania
Be sure you have your myPSBA login information on hand so you can access the recorded education sessions that are a beneficial part of the conference. Visit this FAQs page for guidance on logging in, including a tutorial video on how to reset your password if you have forgotten it. For additional support with logging in, contact email@example.com for assistance. For conference-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.